The Big Idea
Japanese people reduce water consumption and reuse greywater in their homes
- Describe the use of greywater in a Japanese house.
- Name two other ways Japanese households save water.
- Youtube Video #6 – 12 Reasons Why Japanese Bathrooms are the Best
- ** (stop before Aiko opens the toilet door.)
- Youtube Video #7 – Washing Dishes in Japan (5:04 min)
- Youtube Video #8 – Doing Laundry in Japan
- Article – “Awesome Japanese Techniques that Conserve Water and Save Time”
- (There are many guides to using Japanese toilets on youtube. Choose one that is appropriate for your classroom, if you would like to add that information here.)